Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day ONE of Fundamentals of Art Inquiry.

   I have to say that I never have blogged before so this will be my first EVER. Setting up the Gmail and Blogger accounts were pretty easy, now I just have to figure out what I am suppose to write in a Blog. During this course I hope to learn a little more about art and broaden my sense of what art really is. I see art wherever I go but truth be told I haven't stopped and smelled the roses in quite a long time. Hopefully this course will wake up the artist within me again. 
   This is my second semester at BuffState and my first online course.  I work full time, have kids, wife etc and figured I would take two online courses in the same session....um, what was I thinking?? I probably underestimated the amount of work that was required of me during my online session.  So far I'm very impressed with how well organized this class is, the communication between students and professor is striking. I am very much looking forward to this course and learning a little more about art.

No comments:

Post a Comment